I am having trouble getting the latest cume, HIPER and DB PTFs applied.

I downloaded them to my system (which results in SAVF in QGPL) and tried to
use option 8 of GO PTF. However, it keeps failing with
"Insufficient storage for Licensed Internal Code fix." (CPF362C).

I've permanently applied all the temporarily applied PTFs that I can (any
remaining have requirements of other PTFs which are downloaded as Cover
letters only).

I would start over downloading into image catalogs (because I've seen other
here mention that they had success with this method), but I fear the issue
would remain. I am told I am about two years behind on PTFs so the
downloads are large. But I have no idea how to enlarge the storage
necessary for loading and applying PTFs.

Anyone with ideas?

Thanks in advance

Tom Garvey

Related ...