It would be good to know which OS you are on. There is probably a LicLoader PTF which was supposed to be put on first, to extend the area is my guess. Seen this many times, on a few releases. Did you read the instructions that came with the cumulative PTF package, or did you just apply them?

Pete Massiello
iTech Solutions

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Thomas Garvey
Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2012 2:02 AM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: Having trouble with PTFs

I am having trouble getting the latest cume, HIPER and DB PTFs applied.

I downloaded them to my system (which results in SAVF in QGPL) and tried to use option 8 of GO PTF. However, it keeps failing with "Insufficient storage for Licensed Internal Code fix." (CPF362C).

I've permanently applied all the temporarily applied PTFs that I can (any remaining have requirements of other PTFs which are downloaded as Cover letters only).

I would start over downloading into image catalogs (because I've seen other here mention that they had success with this method), but I fear the issue would remain. I am told I am about two years behind on PTFs so the downloads are large. But I have no idea how to enlarge the storage necessary for loading and applying PTFs.

Anyone with ideas?

Thanks in advance

Tom Garvey