Go here and read the manual on exactly how to do this:

On 12/1/2012 8:16 AM, JackTucky wrote:
I have a friend I'm helping to get his limping along 270 hard drive
replaced. He has 5 drives in a RAID set. The load source drive is failed.

We have a drive to replace the failing one. Since all drives are in the
RAID set can we just power down, replace the drive, and IPL?

I've been reading around about special steps for the load source drive
failing but I THINK it's a problem when the Load source is not in the RAID

Thanks, Jack