I find a very interesting site to be the IBM Library Server Library, at

This is not just AS/400 or iSeries or whatever name. It includes information on various architectural topics - you know, all those such-and-such architectures.

I did a search for "mixed content" on the site - you can see the results at

There are items back to 1994 - and these things don't change so much that they are not still useful, if you have to deal with converting, say, image stuff to TIFFs - I know someone who had to do that.

It has given me lots of useful information, as well as access to older manuals. I think some of the older stuff has more useful info than the newer ones. And some even applies still to current machines!