Re: SQL Query

fixed

Y'all - just a friendly reminder - it's not a good idea to start a "new" thread by replying to another one - this is a reply to the thread about Softcopy library books, according to my email client.

In the headers of the email, there is an item called References - that seems to have some markers all the way back to the original message - that, or something like that, is what determines the thread, not the subject.

If we reply to a message digest, we may have the same mess. New topics truly need to be new threads.

Regards
Vern