Anybody know of anything that can read Softcopy Library books on a Mac?

fixed

Finally got my Mac Mini at work. Finally some light at the end of the
long, dark, tunnel of having to deal with WinDoze on a daily basis.

But over the weekend, I realized that there are a whole lot of manuals
that I access regularly, that (for my purposes) only exist on the
Softcopy CD.

And I think everybody here already knows my opinion of the
Disinformation Center.

While there's always the alternative of generating PDFs of the books I
actually use, it would be nice to be able to access the softcopy CD
directly, just in case I need to look up something in a volume I
didn't think to convert.

--
JHHL