Re: Anybody know of anything that can read Softcopy Library books on a Mac?

fixed

I'd argue that change isn't always evil. You made the jump from Windows to
Mac. I'd argue that you should try Infocenter again. Repeatedly until
you either develop a comfort level. (Or, if you prefer to think
negatively, become numb to it's faults.) Using something so outdated as
book manager is a disservice. Perhaps the best thing about your jump to
Mac is the encouragement to use current documentation.