Re: Anybody know of anything that can read Softcopy Library books on a Mac?

fixed

On 2012-12-02, at 1:00 PM, midrange-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

While there's always the alternative of generating PDFs of the books I
actually use, it would be nice to be able to access the softcopy CD
directly, just in case I need to look up something in a volume I
didn't think to convert.

I junked mine because they were so out-of-date so I can't check - but what file format are they in?

I download IBM's pdfs for the manuals I want local access to.

BTW - did I miss something and there have been more recent versions? I don't recall any beyond the V4 level.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com