RE: Anybody know of anything that can read Softcopy Library books on a Mac?

fixed

Jon,

Remember that James still does maintenance back to V4 for some of his
products. He has my sympathy; I still maintain a V5R1 system.

Jerry C. Adams
IBM i Programmer/Analyst
In the eternal battle of the sexes, women are already the winners.