RE: Promoting IBM i

fixed

Jim,

I accede to everything you said except the part about it being too expensive
for IBM to stock and insert them. Aren't these the same folks that send me
a wrist band (packaged separately with a packing list in a box big enough to
hold the Lord of The Rings trilogy) with just about everything (software and
hardware) that I order? You are correct, of course, that it is too
expensive - just hasn't stopped them yet.

Jerry C. Adams
IBM i Programmer/Analyst
"All women are neurotic; all men are assholes" -Kurt Vonnegut