Forms Design

fixed

I'm looking for information on forms design software. InfoPrint
Designer / InfoPrint Server is installed but no one on staff has ever
used it and I haven't been able to find anyplace to get training.
Ricoh and IBM don't offer training on it.

What options are out there? We have a form that needs shaded boxes,
graphics, different size and style fonts, including one line of MICR.

Vendor replies are ok too. Since this started out as a search for
training I'm not sure where things will end up.

Thank you for your help.