RE: Forms Design

fixed

Hi Kirk,

In regards to your original question I have not encountered any customers who actually use Infoprint Designer.

If you're open to a new vendor solution, we have a forms and reporting product called iForms that allows you to do spool file driven forms and documents as well as database driven forms and documents. You can also write business reports with our form designer as well.

We generate straight to PDF and several other formats and then you can optionally print the output. Most other products that I know of generate PCL or Postscript and PDF output is secondary.

There is also a service API so you can generate documents from iSeries and other platforms

If you're interested in learning more, please contact me via email and I will have one of my sales team contact you to discuss your needs.

Regards,
Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
Where Information Meets Innovation
Document Management, Workflow, Report Delivery, Forms and Business Intelligence
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com
Tel: (952) 736-5800
Fax: (952) 736-5801
Toll Free: (888) RJSSOFT

------------------------------

message: 3
date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 21:05:44 -0600
from: Kirk Yates <kirk.yates@xxxxxxx>
subject: Forms Design

I'm looking for information on forms design software. InfoPrint
Designer / InfoPrint Server is installed but no one on staff has ever
used it and I haven't been able to find anyplace to get training.
Ricoh and IBM don't offer training on it.

What options are out there? We have a form that needs shaded boxes,
graphics, different size and style fonts, including one line of MICR.

Vendor replies are ok too. Since this started out as a search for
training I'm not sure where things will end up.

Thank you for your help.