I was looking at
Along with the manuals and publications is a link to "Using InfoPrint
Designer (link resides outside of ibm.com)". You'll end up at some
Infocenter looking thing hosted by infoprintsolutions at this very
informative selection: "Topic not found".

Forms design is a coworkers job. Seems like we change every x number of
years: CreatePrint, InfoPrint, and I'm not even sure we're still on that.

A google search for "getting started with infoprint designer" finds a
redbook. And a link to that redbook on Safari books online.

A search of COMMON for Infoprint last turned up what's new for infoprint
(and a lot of other stuff) on V5R3. Sounds slightly dated... But it did
give a speaker name. Perhaps that gentleman has some references. Couldn't
find him at