OK I'm coming to the experts here since I can't seem to get the help I need
from IBM today...

I am trying to backup my VIOS using the following cmd backupios -tape
/dev/rmt0
during the backup I get the following:
$ backupios -tape /dev/rmt0
Creating information file for volume group IBM_i.........
Creating list of files to back up.
*Backing up 18 files....backup: 0511-432 A write error occurred: There is
not enough space in the file system.
backup: 0511-079 The backup media may be damaged.
Use a different disk to run the backup.*

*0512-005 savevg: Backup Completed.
The backup command completed with errors.
The messages displayed on Standard Error contained additional
information.
Not able to save structure for Volume Group "IBM_i".*

and the rest of the backup continues just fine. Since I am not an AIX/VIOS
guy in anyway shape or form... Can I assume the failing part of this backup
is NOT backing up my virtual disks, but information about them? I base that
on the the word *structure*, which to me means not the contents.

This is on an Power7 E4B with VIOS on the CEC disks and a single EXP24s
with 24 drives all assigned to the IBM_i volume group.