Ken, I think you saved the day.

I changed *public *change and Qpgmr *change. I ran the program and it still failed. I
deleted the outq definition in ezprint and recreated it. I think it ran fine. I'm on my
way into the office to see if it prints fine.

I'm not sure what happened but I think that fixed it.

Thank you Ken,

On 11 Nov 2012 at 9:56, Ken (Ken Sims <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>) commented about
Re: Output queue not defined:

Hi Gary -

On Sat, 10 Nov 2012 20:55:56 -0800, "Gary Kuznitz "