Great question.

I don't know. I made it the same as an old outq that was working but I'm happy to try
it anyways. I give it a try right after the RCLSTG is finished. It's on 15% right now.

On 11 Nov 2012 at 9:56, Ken (Ken Sims <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>) commented about
Re: Output queue not defined:

Hi Gary -

On Sat, 10 Nov 2012 20:55:56 -0800, "Gary Kuznitz "