Von: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Luis Rodriguez
Gesendet: Tuesday, 30.10 2012 16:21
An: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Betreff: Re: DDS field reference equivalent in SQL

A little longer answer would be (*maybe*) : Yes and No...

In some of our projects we have used a very big reference table where we
specify the columns we need. Each individual table is then created with a:

CREATE TABLE mylib/myfile AS(
SELECT COL1, COL2, COLN FROM mylib/myreftable) WITH NO DATA

HTH,

Luis Rodriguez
IBM Certified Systems Expert ? eServer i5 iSeries