Re: DDS field reference equivalent in SQL

fixed

Matt,

Unfortunately, it was (and is) a "people's issue". It was hard enough to
get them to define their files using DDL. Let me add that in my workplace
all the developers have about the same status, and the project leaders care
more about the administrative side of the problem than the technical (or
even organizational) ones :-(

Best Regards,

Luis Rodriguez