Re: DDS field reference equivalent in SQL

fixed

A little longer answer would be (*maybe*) : Yes and No...

In some of our projects we have used a very big reference table where we
specify the columns we need. Each individual table is then created with a:

CREATE TABLE mylib/myfile AS(
SELECT COL1, COL2, COLN FROM mylib/myreftable)
WITH NO DATA

HTH,

Luis Rodriguez