RE: From HMC to No-HMC?

fixed

I've had one HMC managing a 9117-MMA, 8203-E4A and a 9408-M25. Attached
to this email is a screen shot of how two systems look. The list will
strip off the attachment so I BCC'd you also.

And I can drill down into the lpars on each one.

Just make sure that the level of firmware on both racks are compatible
with the level of HMC code.