Can you make BRMS "HA aware"?

fixed

Can you make BRMS "HA aware"?

For example, if I perform my daily backups on my HA machine can I get my
BRMS recovery reports to say something like
You'll need tape BR0001 from PROD to start your restore and BR0235 from
BACK to restore data
?
WRKOBJBRM to show you that the object was backed up on BACK at these dates
and times?
and so on?