I believe [t]he constraints are in the database. If I save a library and
restore it to a new name it will have it's appropriate constraints.

AFAIK, the constraints are stored in the same library where the "parent" PF
resides. Checking the ADDPFCST command, under the CST parameter you can
find the following help text:

constraint-name: Specify the name of the constraint. The constraint name
must be unique to the library of the physical file specified on the FILE

Luis Rodriguez