<SNIP/>
I believe [t]he constraints are in the database. If I save a library and
restore it to a new name it will have it's appropriate constraints.
</SNIP>

Rob,

AFAIK, the constraints are stored in the same library where the "parent" PF
resides. Checking the ADDPFCST command, under the CST parameter you can
find the following help text:

***
constraint-name: Specify the name of the constraint. The constraint name
must be unique to the library of the physical file specified on the FILE
parameter
***

Regards,

Luis Rodriguez