Re: Pros and Cons of DB defined Referential Integrity Constraints

fixed

I believe he constraints are in the database. If I save a library and
restore it to a new name it will have it's appropriate constraints. I am
at home so I'd double check this. Hey, if I have a logical which points
to a physical in the same library and save them both and restore them to a
new library they remain good, right? Why wouldn't the constraints?