Re: Callback

fixed

Callback is used natively in RPG for XML-SAX and for XML-INTO when used with %handler. It is also used with the qsort() and bsearch() APIs which are quite commonly used from RPG.

That's just to quote four examples.

On 2012-10-15, at 5:19 PM, midrange-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Has anyone ever heard of a callback as it is related to the IBM i? ?I was asked to explain a callback during an interview and I'd never even heard of it. ? Can any of you explain to me what a callback is and how it is used? ?I tried google but didn't get a good explanation.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com