RE: PTF Best Practice? apply to separate LPAR first, or to anon-production machine?

fixed

Paul,
What process do you use to save/restore/copy data from production to the
other LPAR?
At the moment we have 2 systems, and OS/PTF upgrades are applied to the
development/backup system first, then to the production system once
we're >reasonably confident nothing went wrong. Soon we'll do the same
thing with live/development LPARs on a new system.

--Paul E Musselman