At that Pharma location using JD Edwards, how do people navigate between
various environments (production, staging, Test, etc.) that are on
different LPARs?
Do they do it with program J98INITA program assigned to their user
profile INLPGM(J98INITA)?
Can J98INITA be modified to log onto various LPARs?

J98INITA is wonderful for navigating between Production/Test/Development
environments on our single LPAR machine.