Re: replicating an I-series home-grown application to a .net platform

fixed

In short, it's not as simple to do as it seems. There's always more
you didn't think of.

Reloading, validating ect are all things you need to handle...and
again..it's never as simple as it seems...

If you can get away from replicating do so, if not consider commercial
packages/tools...I think there's some open source...no idea how well
those work though.

Charles