Michael Ryan wrote on 10/05/2012 08:37:48 AM:

From: Michael Ryan <michaelrtr@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date: 10/05/2012 08:38 AM
Subject: Re: Insert with Temp Table

Well that's interesting. I compiled this program this morning from
WDSC, and it failed because the files weren't in QTEMP and it couldn't
find the column definitions. It's a severity level 10 message. I
changed the GENLVL on the CRTSQLRPGI command (prompted it) and it
still failed. Compiled the program from PDM with no errors.

Michael,

I believe WDSC is showing you the warning errors. You should see a yellow
triangle on the left side of the messages that indicate it is a warning
error. If you look at your Commands Log view you should see that the
program is being successfully created (assuming these are your only error
messages).

You can filter what messages are displayed to you on the Error List view
by clicking the upside down triangle in the top right corner of the window
and selecting the Show Severity drop down menu option and un-selecting
Warning if you don't want them displayed.