Re: Insert with Temp Table

fixed

I don't think you need to create the table in qtemp before compiling. Your can force your program to compile and and it will run. Try it.

Sam

On 10/4/2012 12:21 PM, Michael Ryan wrote:
I used the CREATE TABLE in QTEMP approach. Works quite well. I like it.

But, when I create my program, I get a bunch of Table QTEMP/blah not
found. Well...yeah, it isn't there.

I guess I need to create the table in QTEMP and then create the
program interactively.