Re: Insert with Temp Table

fixed

Well that's interesting. I compiled this program this morning from
WDSC, and it failed because the files weren't in QTEMP and it couldn't
find the column definitions. It's a severity level 10 message. I
changed the GENLVL on the CRTSQLRPGI command (prompted it) and it
still failed. Compiled the program from PDM with no errors.