Re: The i and DHCP

fixed

Wake-on-Lan is an idea. Since my old laptop took about a cup of coffee
before it was ready to use I wonder if that plays well with the backup
software, or if it just causes too long of a delay, multiplied by a few
hundred boxes, to delay the backup process. Oh well, since they're
pushing Remote Desktop, it's probably moot.