Re: The i and DHCP

fixed

We tell all people to leave their desktop's on 24x7. We use TSM to back
them up at times of least usage. And it can't back all clients up at the
same time so it staggers around. One problem with laptops is that people
tend to take them home. "Why does my performance suddenly suck?" Reply:
Backup just kicked in. Fixing that with Remote Desktop.