Gqcy wrote:
I should clarify...
I do not expect the strPCcmd to work, but it appears I need an alternative to "click here, and a browser window will show this..."
or "click here, and your PDF viewer will open this..."

Now THAT is comparatively easy: I added that capability to our emulator (through an extension to "Simple Hotspot" mouse support), so I would guess that all you would really need would be to find an open source emulator for your tablets.

Pity that our emulator (1) isn't available as a stand-alone product, and (2) probably doesn't work on tablets anyway.