5250 emulator for tablet

fixed

we are starting to roll out tablets, and we
are finding that a feature we are using in client access,
specifically the STRPCCMD command won't work.

I thought some emulators had scripting to help extend their
function, but what we are using (mochasoft for android) doesn't
appear to have that. I will ask their support for more info.

I perceive the answer is turning our green screen apps to
web... but,
can I get some feedback on what others have found when they
have "clicked enabled" their green screen apps.