Re: 5250 emulator for tablet

fixed

Gqcy wrote:
we are starting to roll out tablets, and we
are finding that a feature we are using in client access,
specifically the STRPCCMD command won't work.

There's an emulator other than (maybe) the one in "System i Access" (or whatever IBM is calling it this week) that still *does* support STRPCCMD? That would be news to me; I though that went out of style back when it was still called "PC Support WSF," and requires more than just a simple TN5250e connection (unless it involves some sort of undocumented Structured Field).

--
JHHL