Re: SQL equivalent for DDS?

fixed

Tom E Stieger wrote:
James-

Do you have System I Navaigator? It can generate the SQL script for you.

Otherwise:

JOIN ARFBEXLNRS ON U01095 = DIGITS(ARFBEX)||DIGITS(ARFBLN)||DIGITS(ARFBRS)

Should work, but you might need to use CHAR() instead if you don't want leading zeros.

It works beautifully, and actually, I do want the leading zeros.

I definitely need, now that I have the SQL-related features of iNav installed, to check out that capability.

Thanks.

--
JHHL