SQL equivalent for DDS?

fixed

In an experimental study for my research project on substituting a join for a PF:

I have the following in a join logical's DDS:
. . .
JFLD(U01095 ARFBEXLNRS)
. . .
ARFBEXLNRS CONCAT(ARFBEX ARFBLN ARFBRS)
. . .

where U01095 is a zoned decimal field in our "stub" PF, and ARFBEX, ARFBLN, and ARFBRS are zoned decimal fields in the "native" file, whose values, concatenated together, match up with U01095.

How would I do the equivalent in an SQL join view?

--
JHHL