Re: POS PC Software compatible with IBM i

fixed

Okay... I'll give you that one... ;-)

It works good, until you factor in how the new merchant account
software works. Web-based and is close to 12 steps from swiping card
to getting a receipt to print. I could add the interface to the 5250
or make it look "modern" and get a new register program. I could write
it myself, but the project stack is getting bigger not smaller.

--
Mike Wills
http://mikewills.me