Re: POS PC Software compatible with IBM i

fixed

 We are thinking of moving from a 5250 homegrown POS to
something PC based.

How about an IBM i based POS with browser UI? Or a hosted solution?

http://www.radile.com/rdweb/temp/fispos.html

We'd probably have to customize it for your environment. POS tends to be that way.

-Nathan