Re: POS PC Software compatible with IBM i

fixed

How many SKUs? We've been looking at an iPad based program that comes with a card reader and a wireless printer. In our case, primarily for a few trade shows a year with a limited number of SKU.

SKUs can be added through a website and I believe you get a CSV file at the end of the day.

Name eludes me, but if it sounds like something you want I can find it.

Sam