Time and lack thereof. Although we are getting an intern....

Otherwise yes, I would love to make a web-based or Windows form app to
work with the existing system.

--
Mike Wills
http://mikewills.me

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 9:50 PM, Richard Schoen <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Why not put a web based front end on your current POS so it can be used with Desktops or Tablets ?

Regards,
Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
Where Information Meets Innovation
Document Management, Workflow, Report Delivery, Forms and Business Intelligence
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com
Tel: (952) 736-5800
Fax: (952) 736-5801