Hi,

During the course of troubleshooting my email issues, several sources have
directed me to use iNavigator and right-click on various entries and select
'Properties' on the resulting popup menu. This doesn't work for me.
Selecting 'properties' produces nothing... no popups, no errors, nothing.
And not just for this problem I'm having. I'm always having to go back to
green screen to check configs and such as 'Properties' doesn't work for
anything.

I've got a v7r1 box and a v5r4 box and it doesn't work on either.

I've scanned the archives for this and found nothing. Any ideas?

Best Regards,

Thomas Garvey