only last email is being sent

fixed

Hi,

I continue to be mystified by email servers.

I've got a program that can send emails. It uses Scott Klement's SMTP
API's. It's been working fine for months, even years. Now, when
consecutive emails are sent, only the LAST message sent actually arrives.
The joblog shows everything is fine. That is, there is no difference
between the job log entries for the first message sent as the second.

What could be wrong?

Best Regards,

Thomas Garvey