Re: development/test/prod environment & iOS releases ?

fixed

Do we qualify for a large or medium shop? We are probably just one or two
processor ticks away from qualifying for IBM's Large User Group.

We have three boxes with 10 lpars of i and 2 of linux. We put new
versions of OS on a sandbox lpar there. Make sure it works with a
supported version of Domino and informally test a little of our ERP on it.
If it passes that we start upgrading other lpars (Development and it's
Mimix partner are next.) Our main production lpar and it's Mimix partner
are last. All lpars will be running the new OS within the quarter after
GA. A shop that waits until the third cume may not be quite as cautious.
The sandbox lpar is guested under another lpar of i.