RE: development/test/prod environment & iOS releases ?

fixed

We're not LPARd (yet), but we do have 2 systems.

We upgrade the 'test' system first, let it age a bit to find bugs, then upgrade the 'live' system.

The test system gets a lot of workout from the developers, who are pretty good at tripping over the bugs!

Our auditors "encourage" this type of behavior, and it does help prevent "oopses."

Paul E Musselman
PaulMmn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx