Re: Technology preview: IBM i Access Client Solutions (ACS), on Ubuntu

fixed

2012/9/17 Porterfield, Sean <SPorterfield@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Yeah, that's not what I meant to post :)

http://archive.midrange.com/linux5250/201204/msg00011.html should work better.
--

I think that Mike meant the new IBM i Access Client Solutions in Java,
not the older i Access (iSeries Access) for Linux ..