Custom startup program

fixed

I was just asked to check our modified startup program (late Friday, is there no justice?).

So, I'm definitely not the best fit for this, but here is my question:

Is there any recommended order for starting subsystems?

The startup pgm being replaced did the following as it's first four:
QSPL
QINTER
QBATCH
QCMN

Any hints, comments, or pokes welcomed...