RE: Custom startup program

fixed

Are you using QCTL anywhere???

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gary Thompson
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2012 5:46 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Custom startup program

I was just asked to check our modified startup program (late Friday, is
there no justice?).

So, I'm definitely not the best fit for this, but here is my question:

Is there any recommended order for starting subsystems?

The startup pgm being replaced did the following as it's first four:
QSPL
QINTER
QBATCH
QCMN

Any hints, comments, or pokes welcomed...