RE: Missing network shares (again)

fixed

That's where a "QSPL2" subsystem description might have helped...

We have several QINTER* subsystems to 'spread out the wear' on a single subsystem; plus there's the hope that in case of trouble, the other subsystem will pick up the orphaned users.

We won't talk about ending subsystem QINTERTEST and pressing the ENTER key too soon. ):

I'm assuming the OP ran the STRTCPSVR *NETSVR command....

Paul E Musselman
PaulMmn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx