From my pc, a "net use" shows all of my i shares as "Unavailable".

This has happened before, thus the "(again)" in the subject.

I searched the archives and found this:

Try again
Start, Programs, IBM i Access for Windows, System i Navigator. Once in
there expand your system. Expand Network. Expand Servers, (not TCP/IP
Configuration!!!), Select TCP/IP. Right click on i5OS NetServer. Select

When I try this, "properties" is greyed out. That suggests to me that
I do not have a user profile with sufficient rights to see that. Am I
correct? My user profile is associated with a group profile that has
*ALLOBJ authority. Does this not apply when using iNav, or is
something else going on?

Still terminal on v5r4m0

John McKee